Microsoft is the best email platform loved by billions of professionals globally. They use this account for personal and professional usages. An attractive and safe user interface, large data storage, strong span email filtration, and many more are some key features of Microsoft that you may not find in other email service providers.
Account.live.com/acsr – Reset Microsoft Password
However, Microsoft is performing well but sometimes users may be stuck in Microsoft password reset. When account holders do not access their Microsoft email account for a very long time, it may possible that they forgot the password. It is very common that the password is saved in your mobile phone or computer for a very long time but now you want to access it on a new device and you have forgotten your account password. This is a very annoying condition and makes you panic when you try to remember it but don’t get it again.
In this fast-moving time, many things are there to do in mind. These all things should be in mind throughout the day if you want to do it. Often, the Microsoft email account credentials and other account credentials are not easy tasks to remember. That is why there is a feature added in Microsoft called password recovery assistants. This will help you in Microsoft password recovery if you have forgotten your email account password. To get back your account if you have forgotten your email account password, follow the steps below:
When you try to browse your Microsoft email account, it will ask you to enter your email account password to authenticate your identity. If you don’t remember it then click I have forgotten my password.
Now, a new window will open asking the method through which you want to recover your email account. You can recover it through the following ways:
- Reset Microsoft Through Secondary Email Account
- Reset Microsoft Through Registered Phone Number
- By Answering Security Questions
Reset Microsoft Through Secondary Email Account
- To start with the recovery process, Microsoft will ask you to enter a secondary email address that you have entered at the time of account creation. Microsoft will use this to identify your identity.
- Enter the Captcha in respective field and click on Submit
- The moment you enter the required data in the respective field, Microsoft assistance will send you a recovery code to your secondary email. Open another email account that you have given for recovering the password, check the recovery code received from Microsoft. Enter it is respective field quickly because it may expire in few minutes.
- After entering the code, you will on your Microsoft email account page.
Reset Microsoft Through Registered Phone Number
Getting a recovery code through a registered phone number is another method to get back to your email account. The account assistance manager will also take it to verify your identity.
- Browse https://account.live.com/acsr.
- Enter Microsoft email account in the respective field and click Forgot Password
- Enter the registered mobile number that you have entered at the time of Microsoft email account creation. Microsoft will use this to verify your identity.
- The moment you enter your mobile number; the Microsoft password manager will send you a code on your mobile number.
- Enter received code and Captcha in the respective field.
- click submit option, you will get back to your Microsoft account.
By Answering Security Questions
Answering security questions is one of another way for Microsoft password reset. Microsoft asks you to answer some questions. It saves these answers to identify your identity. When you answer the security questions asked by Microsoft correctly, it will recognize you and allow you to access your Microsoft account again.
So, after following the above-discussed methods, you can successfully recover your Microsoft account password. If you are still having any trouble with this, then you may connect with the Microsoft customer support team via phone or email. You can also connect and share your account issues with them via chat support. It is instantaneous help from Microsoft.