Acer laptop does not come from USB and CDs
Acer laptops are widely used by people all over the world. Acer is the most trusted word in the notebook world. It offers the best service to its users. The users of this notebook are quite satisfied and satisfied with the smooth operation. However, the real problem occurs when the Acer laptop does not boot from USB. The reason may be that your boot media is either unrecognized or not removable.
You can now use the following methods to boot your laptop from USB
- You can buy, borrow, purchase or make a bootable USB flash drive.
- It is better to shut down the computer completely.
- You then need to insert a smartly designed USB flash drive.
- Then turn on the computer.
- Now press the boot menu button when the screen which can be esc or F12 is displayed.
- Now that you have completed the steps above, you will finally boot up your laptop.
You can also boot your Acer laptop from a CD, but sometimes you can boot your Acer laptop from a CD. In this situation, do you have any ideas for what you should do?
If not, then read the instructions below.
- You should reboot or turn on your Acer laptop.
- Then you need to start pressing the F2 key and clicking until you see the BIOS set menu.
- The next step is to select the “boot” option in the BIOS setup menu.
- To do this, use the left / right or up / down arrow keys on the keyboard.
- Then press Enter to display a list of boot devices.
- In the next step, you will want to select the boot device with the arrow keys.
- When selecting a boot device, you need to select a CD / DVD drive.
- Press F6 to move the selected device to the top of the list.
- The above step will set a new boot order for your Acer computer.
- Press F10 or the key suggested by Acer to save the changes to the BIOS.
By following the steps above, you will be able to boot your Acer notebook from a CD. If you have not succeeded in starting your computer, never be afraid to seek the assistance of an expert or technician.