Acer Laptop Keyboard not Working or Responding
The Acer Laptop comes with the latest features and advanced technology. The device is easy to reach anywhere and problems can be solved easily. The device is in high demand worldwide and its features are top-notch.
But there may be problems with the device as it can happen with any of the devices. One common problem is the Acer laptop keyboard is not working. To resolve the issue, try the troubleshooting steps in this article. Properly maintained and resolved, the problem can be solved in an instant.
Method 1: Restart your device
Complete the system migration, which is a common solution to keyboard problems. Here are the steps –
- Make sure the user presses and holds down the laptop power button until it shuts down completely.
- Disconnect the power cord and battery from the device.
- Protect the device from any access for a while and reconnect the power cord. Also, place the battery back inside the laptop.
- Turn on the computer and verify that the keyboard is working. This troubleshooter can fix the problem.
Contact Acer Technical Support if you have a problem with your laptop keyboard. Support experts provide a quick solution to the device.
Method 2: Display the filter keys
Filter keys are useful because they force the keyboard to ignore short or repeated key presses. It also causes a problem with the laptop keyboard. Sort the problem by trying to disable the filter keys.
Here are a few steps to do –
- Click the “Start” menu and click “Settings” or “Control Panel”.
- Click on “Easy Access” and select “Keyboard” or “Make the keyboard easier to use”.
- Then turn off the Filter Keys function and test the keyboard to see if the Filter Keys can be reset by turning off the Filter Keys.
Method 3: Update the keyboard driver
- First, download and install Driver Easy.
- Now launch Drive Easy and click Scan Now. This will scan your device and detect problems.
- Click the Refresh button next to the keyboard to download the latest device driver.
Still, Having Problems Acer Notebook Keyboard Problems? Contact Acer Customer Support for assistance. Support experts can help you solve a variety of keyboard problems and basic troubleshooting is solved.