Are you facing problems in managing two Facebook pages? Well, Facebook provides users with an option where they can merge two Facebook pages. Merging Facebook pages can clear the audience’s confusion. However, even if you have Facebook business pages, you can merge them in the same way. But before requesting a Page merge, make sure that any campaigns you are running, do not identify the page that will be deleted.
Here is a step-by-step guide you can follow to merge two Facebook pages.
- If you have two Facebook pages for the same, you can merge them but there are certain criteria.
- If you want to combine two Facebook pages you should manage both pages
- Names should resemble your Facebook pages and represent the same
- Your Facebook pages should have the same address if they have physical locations.
How to merge two Facebook pages using a computer
Follow the steps below to merge two Facebook Pages using the computer.
- Step 1: First you need to go to facebook.com/pages/merge.
- Step 2: Next you need to select two pages that you want to combine.
- Step 3: After selecting and clicking Continue.
- Step 4: Finally, click Ask Merge.
Your Page will be merged, if you are unable to combine your Pages it means that your Pages do not have the permission to get merged. If the option to merge your Pages is still visible to you then Facebook will review your application.
If there is no issue and your Pages can easily be merged then people who love your Pages and any search results will be merged, but posts, photos, reviews, ratings, and the username will get deleted from the page you are joining. The best part is, the Page you want to keep will remain unchanged, with the exception of people who like the Page and check-ins combined from the other page. On the other hand, the Page you do not want to keep will be removed from Facebook, and you cannot convert it.
Note: Even if you have the Pages on Business Manager then also you don’t have to worry because you can still merge two Facebook pages, you just need to go to business.facebook.com/pages/merge to get them together.