Avast offers many features such as malware protection, simple password manager, fraud protection, and more. It can be installed on Windows 10 or Mac. While installing or scanning, sometimes Avast UI failed to load. Many times, when you update Avast and restart your computer, you will receive an error saying “UI failed to load”. So, what should you do when the Avast UI failed to load?
When you open the spam mail and click on the provided link, a virus may enter into your system. Emails that contain offers, lotteries or prizes, and bank messages often go viral. Sometimes, while downloading crack programs from unauthorized websites, you get a virus.
Solutions to fix Avast UI failed to load Windows 10
If you are trying to launch Avast antivirus in Windows 10, and Avast UI failed to load appear on the screen, it is due to an incorrect Windows service configuration. You can do this by manually editing the Windows service settings.
Start a remote computer service
As mentioned above Remote Desktop Computer Service causes Avast UI failed to load Windows 10 problems. Follow the following steps to get it started:
- First press Windows + R simultaneously to open the Run dialog box.
- Now, type MSC in the running dialog and press Enter.
- After that, navigate to the Remote Desktop Services section and double-click to open Properties
- The popup window will be opened, then change the Startup type to Automatic and select Start
- Now, tap the OK and Apply options to save the changes.
- Restart your PC and launch Avast to check that the error has been fixed.
Uninstall and re-install Avast
If the above procedure doesn’t work, Avast UI failed to load Windows 10 still appearing, then try this troubleshooting method. Follow the steps below:
- First, right-click on the Start menu and go to the menu and select Program & Features
- Now, a pop-up window will open, searching for Avast
- When you find it, right-click on it and select Uninstall
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Start your system and download the Avast application from Avast’s official website.
- Now, reinstall it and open to check that the error has been fixed.
Try another antivirus program
If neither of the above methods works, the Avast UI failed to load Windows 10 and then runs on another antivirus program. You can use McAfee or Windows Defender. Also, make sure you perform a clean boot before launching this program.
Remove the black screen error
- First, go to the Avast icon and double-click to open the Avast user interface settings.
- Now, navigate to the Settings section and tap General
- After that, navigate to the Exceptions tab, tap on the Add button
- Now, type C: WindowsExplorer.exe and C: WindowsImmersiveControlPanelSystemSettings.exe in the Exception field.
- Now, restart your system and check that the error has been successfully resolved.
Resolve recognition issues
- First of all, right-click on the Avast icon and select Shields Control to launch it.
- Now right-click on it and select Disable option to remove it.
- After that, tap on the Enable Shields button
- It will resolve the issue successfully.
In that case, you still face this problem then go to the next step.
- First, tap on the Start icon and select Run as Administrator to launch the Command (Admin) command.
- Now, type winmgmt / confirm the repository in the command prompt and hit Enter
- If you get a consistent WMI then use the winmgmt / reset repository
- In the event that you receive a WMI is inconsistent then type winmgmt / salvagerepository and press Enter
- Now, you will receive a text message confirming that the WMI library has been completed.
- After that, reboot your system and check for Avast UI failure loading in Windows 10 has been fixed.
In this blog, we discussed how to fix Avast UI failed to load in Windows 10. I hope this will be useful to you. If you have any doubts about this, you can comment below and I will try to fix it later.