What are the cancellation and refund policies of Allegiant Airlines?
Allegiant Flights allows easy ticket cancellation in less than 24 hours with no restriction policy. A person is eligible for a full refund of the fare if the flight is canceled or changed within 24 hours of booking the ticket. Under this policy, you can also make changes to your flights within 24 hours of booking and not pay a change fee. Some of the measures applicable to the flexible 24-hour reservation policy are explained below:
- If tickets are booked and purchased directly on the official website “Allegiant.com” or at the airport ticket counter or by calling the Allegiant Customer Service Center
- Within 24 hours, tickets are purchased and reserved with Allegiant Airline.
- A refund of the canceled or changed ticket will be credited to the original form of payment. If the Allegiant Airline gift certificate is used to purchase airfare, the ticket cancellation refund will be credited only in the form of electronic travel certificates.
- If the ticket to be canceled is one of the group tickets, then the terms established in the group contract must be followed.
- When purchasing a ticket if you use electronic certificates then you are not eligible to cancel the ticket for a refund under the Allegiant Airlines 24 Hour Flexible Booking Policy.
- Tickets booked but not yet purchased are not eligible for a refund for flight cancellation and change.
How to cancel a flight on Allegiant Airlines?
Step 1- Log in to the account used to make a reservation with Allegiant Airlines by opening the Allegiant website and then navigate to the “My Trips” option.
Step 2- Enter your details to retrieve information about the flight you want to cancel.
Step 3- When selecting the ticket you want to cancel, select the option “Cancel reservation” and confirm your choice in the message that appears on the next screen.
Step 4- After pressing the “confirm” button, your reservation will be officially canceled and the refund process will begin based on the type of ticket purchase and the reserved fare.
Allegiant Airlines flight cancellation policies:
First, all Allegiant Flights customers can cancel the reservation within 24 hours of the original flight reservation and will be charged a cancellation fee, regardless of the fare selected. Checked that the ticket was bought a week or more before departure.
- Basic economy class tickets
Cancellation of a basic economy ticket is restricted on Allegiant Flights unless it is made within 24 hours of the time it was purchased and a week or more prior to the original departure date of the flight.
- Non-refundable tickets
A cancellation fee penalty will be imposed if ticket cancellation is requested after 24 hours from the original flight reservation. You then have to pay a cancellation fee of $ 200 on domestic flights and up to $ 400 for international flights, depending on the fare class.
Upon payment of the cancellation fee, you can apply any unused value from your ticket to future travel on Allegiant Airlines. The following condition must be met. You must board the new flight with Allegiant within one year of the original reservation cancellation and the original ticket was canceled prior to the departure of the first flight.
- Refundable tickets
As the name suggests, refundable tickets can be canceled at any time prior to the flight departure. The refund will then be issued to the original form of payment. If it is a credit card, the refund is processed in 7 days. The refund amount will be reflected on the statement within 1-2 billing cycles.
- Award tickets
Allegiant Airline cancellation policies vary for award tickets purchased based on customer categories. The fee for canceling an award ticket and earning miles to redeposit may vary depending on the customer’s status level with Allegiant Flights.
If you cancel your flight within 60 days or less before departure, the cancellation fee is $ 125 for General Members, $ 100 for Silver Members, $ 75 for Gold Members, $ 50 for Platinum Members, and $ 0 for Members 1K. If you cancel the flight 61 days or more prior to departure, the fee charged is $ 75 for General Members, $ 50 for Silver Members, $ 25 for Gold Members, and $ 0 for Platinum and 1K Members.
In case of a no-show for flight departure, you must pay $ 125 to have the miles reinstated, regardless of status level.
For same-day award ticket changes, Allegiant Airline also charges a $ 75 cancellation fee for Silver and general members. But for Elite members on the Gold level or higher the fee will not apply.
Some Points on Allegiant Airlines Refund Policy
- Not all refunds will be for the full amount, it will depend on many factors and conditions that Allegiant Airlines will examine and then return your refund accordingly.
- Allegiant Airlines refund policy will take 20 business days from the day refunds are requested, except when using credit cards to purchase airline tickets.
Most searched keywords
- Allegiant flight cancellation policies
- Credit for cancellation policies of Allegiant airlines
- Allegiant airline flight cancellation policies
- Allegiant Airlines 24-hour cancellation policy
- What are the cancellation policies of Allegiant Airlines?
- Allegiant flight reservation with mileage cancellation policies
- The telephone number for the cancellation policies of Allegiant Airlines
- Allegiant airline flight ticket cancellation policy
- Allegiant Airlines International Flight Cancellation Policy
- Allegiant Flight ticket cancellation policy
- Allegiant airline canceled flight policy
- Allegiant Airlines 24-hour flight cancellation policy
- Allegiant Basic Economy Flight Cancellation Policy
- Military Allegiant Airlines cancellation policies
- Allegiant Airlines flight cancellation policy
- Allegiant Airline Award Ticket Cancellation Policy
- Allegiant airline cancellation policies for award travel