I cannot access email or mobile; how to reset my Facebook password – 24/7 Help Desk 1-888-256-1911
Forgetting your Facebook Password can be very frustrating at times, but even more frustrating is the situation wherein you do not have access to the tools that you need to reset your password with. Resetting your Facebook password usually involves the use of your registered email ID or your mobile number and visit Facebook.com/Login/Identify. But what if you do not have access to both of these? Well, it may seem impossible at first, but there are still a few things that you can try doing in such situations. So go ahead and check out a few tips that usually come in handy in case you are not able to access your e-mail or phone number to reset my Facebook password.
Reset Facebook account with no access to an Email ID, Phone Number:
- Step 1: In case if you have added an alternate email address or phone number, then try to log in with those. In most cases, you should be able to log in by using your alternate email address or phone number, or you should visit Facebook.com/Login/Identify to easily reset your account.
- Step 2: Try to contact your email service provider to recover your email account. If you have used your email address to sign up for Facebook, then once you recover your email id, you should be able to use the same to log in to Facebook
- Step 3: While trying to log in, make sure that you are entering your email address or your phone number correctly. At times blank spaces in between the characters can also create a log in problems
- Step 4: Double-check to make sure that you are entering the entire mobile number, including the country code
Get friends’ help to log in:
Your friends on Facebook can also help you out by sending you a Recovery Code with a special URL, which you can use to log in back to your account. Here is how to reset your Facebook account with the help of a friend or a family member.
- Step 1: Go to the option that says “Security and Login” in the settings menu
- Step 2: Now scroll down to choose 3-5 friends that you want to contact when locked out and then click on “Edit”
- Step 3: Next, just click on “Choose Friends” and follow the on-screen instructions to log in back to your Facebook Account
- Step 4: Once you are logged in, you can go ahead and update your information such as email address or phone number and subsequently reset your password as well.
To know more about Facebook account reset when you have no access to your account recovery phone number and email ID, you are requested to contact the account security officials associated with this social media company. The customer support professionals at this company are known for their timely support and work efficiency. Call them and tell reset my Facebook password! They try their best to satisfy the account users. Hence, these professionals have been able to deep trust from the globally spread social media users.