Gmail is the most important part of your business that handles every detail of your bank transactions, and all information related to your work is provided in your email account. So you should know that Google has many functions to secure accounts. Here are the methods to get a solution for which your Gmail account suspended and the most asked question is how to recover your suspended Gmail account.
Nowadays G-Mass is getting with Google accounts and because of G-Mass, Google accounts are suspended. In most cases, G-Mass cannot stop your account to get suspended and it does not help in reactivating your suspended account. It increases the ability to send emails at a time. This can be happening that your Gmail can be suspended if you use G-Mass.
Gmail account suspended- How to avoid
The best way to keep your account secure and to prevent it from being suspended is to follow all the instructions Google provides. Here are some guidelines for keeping your account secure and avoid Gmail account suspended error.
- You should avoid using G-Mass to send spam messages from your Gmail account.
- Sometimes you want to create a new account and send hundreds of emails together, but this can stop your Gmail account. So, you should avoid sending large amounts of emails. Google statistics, where you can send up to 500 emails a day, applies not only to new accounts but also to old accounts. And this will turn your emails into spam and thus your account will be suspended.
- Many people use Google Apps to send emails, and while you can’t send it with your new Gmail account, it doesn’t matter if you use Google App with a new account.
How can I recover a suspended Gmail account?
Instructions to recover a suspended Gmail account that will help you get back your Gmail account.
- The first step is to sign in to your Google Admin console account. (sign in with your administrator account and don’t use @ Gmail at the end of the email)
- Open the user account page now.
- At the top right, you will see a “reset”, click on this option. (if you do not see the “reset” option, you will have to wait 24 hours, then the restrictions will be automatically restored. You can now use other Google services).
- A popup message appears, tap “Reset user”.
- Your Gmail account will be activated in about 10 to 15 minutes and you can now access your Gmail account.
Similar Post: How to recover Gmail Account
How to Fix a Locked (Suspended) Gmail account?
- Go to Gmail.com.
- Try to log in to the suspended Google Gmail account. Gmail will ask you to provide a phone number to send you a security code.
- Enter the phone number instead of the registration number.
- After entering the number, continue to the next step. You will receive a message with a security code on your phone.
- Type the code and continue and you will be prompted to change your password.
- Type the password you want to use, but make sure to set a unique and reliable password.
After changing the password, you will be able to use the suspended Gmail account again.
If you still cannot access your Gmail account, please try this operation.
- Check if your email address is spelled correctly.
- When entering the password, make sure that “Caps Lock” is turned off.
- Try to clear the browser history.
- Change your browser and try to sing with another browser.
This was the process of recovering your suspended Gmail account. However, if you cannot resolve your problem, you can seek help from the Google team or post your queries on Google forum to get a quick response.