Google Search Not Working on iPhone
Do you use Google to search the Internet for different things on your iPhone? Then you can easily access your search results in a short time. However, many situations arise when you are having trouble working with Google. This problem can be caused by various causes. If you don’t know how to fix a Google search that doesn’t work on your iPhone, read this article and follow the steps below:
• Check the latest version of the Google app from the App Store.
• Make sure your mobile data or Wi-Fi connection is turned on by Google.
• Reset your iPhone and try accessing Google.
• Close Google. To do this, press the home button twice, then swipe up Google and press the home button once.
If Google still does not search for your iPhone after following the steps above, contact Google Customer Service for highly trusted, highly qualified, certified professionals. They will provide solutions to all kinds of technical issues with Google. Without great effort, they can solve problems in the short term. No matter how big the problem is, they have solutions to every problem. All you need to do is make a phone call to reach these professionals, who are available 24 hours a day.
The most searched Google users issue:
- The Google app is not responding to Android
- Why my app doesn’t work on my Android
- Unable to open the Google Play Store app
- The Google app does not work on your Android phone
- All Google apps not running on Android
- Google apps are down
- The Google app does not work for mobile data
- Google Apps Not Working on iPhone
Learn how you can easily remove Google from responding to the error in a few simple steps
Having trouble with Google because Google is not responding to the on-screen problem? Well, you should not worry as this article will provide you with all the information you need to solve the problem. All you need is to read the article in detail.
What should I do when Google fails to respond?
- At the outset, you should restart your device to see if it is working or not.
- You should then delete all your stored cookies and cache for a smoother access to Google services.
- Additionally, you have installed antivirus software, then run a full scan to check for any malicious activity on your device.
- You should also try disabling all extensions and plug-ins and checking them one by one, which causes problems accessing Google.
- You can try uninstalling and reinstalling your web browser.
- You can also clear the DNS cache.
- You may find that this Google is not responding to a problem with the old version of your web browser, you should check and install the latest web browser update.
- You should perform an SFC scan
- Check the proxy settings
- Clear your Chrome host cache
If the above ways to get rid of the unanswered Google issue, you can try resetting the Google Chrome web browser and you will not see this issue again.
- You must first open Google Chrome.
- You should then select the menu icon and go to ‘Settings’.
- You should select the advanced option below.
- You must click Reset to reset the settings.