Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Policy: Being one of the largest airlines in the U.S. state of Hawaii., Hawaiian Airlines provides customer-friendly travel services. Whether you want to make a reservation, change or cancel your flight, you will have fluid policies in all steps. This guide is intended to provide you with complete information on Hawaiian Airlines’ cancellation policy.
It’s unpleasant to cancel a flight at the last minute. Nobody wants to spoil their trip, especially when the flight is already booked. But the future sometimes holds different plans for us. Reluctantly, we have to cancel/change the flight. This can happen due to bad weather, the death of family members, sudden changes in plans, or any other legitimate emergency.
What is the cancellation policy for Hawaiian Airlines?
Canceling a flight to Hawaii for the first time and wondering how? Here, we have caught you. This blog promises to portray the complete guide on Hawaiian’s flight cancellation policy. You can get along with this piece to make this hectic-looking process an easy job.
Well, Hawaiian Airlines offers passengers several ways to cancel a flight. Passengers can opt for online or offline methods to finish the procedure.
The following are some highlights of Hawaiian’s cancellation policy:
- Visitors can cancel flights with little or no penalty. It all depends on the reservation and cancellation period.
- You can cancel a flight to Hawaiian for almost free or nominal charges within 24 hours of booking. The condition is that your reservation must be 7 days or more before the departure date.
- Furthermore, visitors can also claim a refund if the flight cancellation was made within the prescribed period.
- In the same way, customers will receive a partial or full refund in case the reservation has not been made 7 days before the flight departure. However, the refund amount also varies depending on the ticket fare you choose.
- You will receive the eligible refund amount within 7-9 business days if you have booked your flight online.
- Additionally, passengers can also cancel a flight to Hawaii through the airline’s mobile app.
How to cancel a flight with Hawaiian Airlines?
As we described above, Hawaiian Airlines allows customers to cancel their flights using online or offline methods. In this area, we would like to reflect on both alternatives individually so that the picture is clear for you.
Hawaiian Airlines Flight Cancellation Online
The online flight cancellation system is quite famous as it provides simple steps to complete the paperwork from home. Here is how you can cancel flights through the Web:
- Open your internet browser to visit Hawaiian’s official website suncountry.com.
- On the home page, you will find the “Manage” button. Click on it.
- A new pop-up window will appear.
- You must enter your reservation code and the passenger’s last name in the fields.
- Press the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, you can cancel or modify your flight. To cancel your flight, press the “Cancel” button.
- You can also request a refund if applicable.
Hawaiian Airlines Flight Cancellation Offline
Offline methods come to the rescue when you don’t prefer to use Internet technologies. The following are some of the most commonly used offline procedures for flight cancellations:
Calling Hawaiian Airlines Customer Service Number – After the online method, it is a widely used method for any assistance. You only need to dial the airline’s customer service number to continue the process. The customer service executive will make essential modifications based on your needs.
Visit the airport kiosk: Additionally, you can also visit the nearest airport kiosk for the same reason. The airport representatives will ask you for reservation credentials to resolve queries.
Hawaiian Airlines flight cancellation fee
When canceling a flight with any airline, cancellation charges are the first to affect travelers. They might think that canceling a flight after the booking is a more expensive process. But that is not the case, however.
Hawaiian Airlines adopts a benign and affordable flight cancellation policy for admirable visitors. You can cancel your flight for a free or negligible penalty, depending on the time of booking and cancellation. Let’s analyze the different scenarios that you can find in this phenomenon:
- The Hawaiian airline does not impose any penalties (or nominal charges) when you cancel your flight 60 or more days prior to your departure date.
- In addition, you will have to pay the US $ 50 as a penalty in case you make flight cancellations between 14 and 59 days before the travel date.
- Fare increases to the US $ 100 if you cancel your flight to Hawaii 14 days or less before your travel date.
NOTE: In the event, your ticket is eligible for a full refund, the carrier will credit your refund to your next ticket. You can make use of the credited refund within 1 month from the date of your originally booked ticket.