Have you bought a Mac recently? And you want to use your Samsung printer on it? Then you should need to install your Samsung printer with your Mac. The process of installing the Samsung printer on Mac is very easy and simple. But most users confuse how to install the Samsung printer on Mac properly. If you are doing it for the first time, read this article very carefully and learn about the step-by-step procedure of installing the Samsung printer on Mac.
Learn how to install Samsung Printer on Mac
• First, you must download the Samsung printer driver on your Mac from the official HP driver website.
• Open the Samsung printer installer folder and then double-click on the Samsung Printer.pkg file that you recently downloaded.
• Mac OX installers will now open and then click Continue.
• Now the Software License Agreement window will open and then click Continue.
• After that, you agree to continue with the installation.
• Choose how you want to install the software and then click Continue.
• Click Install and then choose USB Connected Printer from the options. And then click Next.
• Now turn on your Samsung printer and make sure it is properly connected to the computer using a USB cable and then click Next.
• Choose the driver and software you need for installation and then click Continue.
• After that, enter your username and password for your Mac and then click OK.
• Now wait less seconds and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Fact!! Now your Samsung printer has been successfully installed on your Mac and you can use the printing features of the Samsung printer on Mac.