Instant changes to your travel plan always affect a lot of things and when you are traveling by plane it becomes a little complicated due to every change in your reservation subject to a fee. The only option you can choose in these types of circumstances is to change your flight and you can only do so if your airlines offer the flight change facility. If you’re flying with Icelandair, you can easily change your flight as it provides the ease of flight changeover for passengers. But it is always better to know about Icelandair’s flight change policy before changing your flight ticket which can help you get maximum benefits.
Icelandair 24-hour flight change policy
1. Passengers can make their flight cancellation requests within 24 hours of purchasing their airline tickets.
2. You are allowed to cancel a flight on Icelandair within 24 hours before the scheduled departure after paying the flight change fee.
3. If any Icelandair flight is delayed for more than 3 hours, you can also change your flight at no charge.
What are Icelandair flight change fees?
Do you want to change your plane ticket on Icelandair and don’t know what their fares are? Then you should know about the flight change rate that Icelandair prescribes for passengers. If you don’t know what the Icelandair flight change rates are, you can follow the instructions below:
1. You are allowed to change your flight free of charge if you change your flight within 24 hours of booking.
2. There is no change fee for Economy Comfort and Saga class. But the rate difference will be applicable for it.
3. Economy Standard passengers can change $ 250 if traveling to/from Iceland. Saga Premium passengers can change their flight with a fee of $ 350 if traveling to/from Europe.
4. If you change a delayed flight for Icelandair, you do not have to pay any type of change fee.
5. With the help of the Icelandair flight change rates and policies mentioned above, you can change your plane ticket with the maximum benefits and in a very simple way. But in case you can’t change your flight or need more help, you can contact the customer service team to get the relevant information.