Netgear Router is a network device that sends data packets between computer networks, in other words, they perform Internet traffic direction functions, for different networks to which a router or more data lines are connected. Netgear is a global networking company located in San José, California, United States. The router is one of the Netgear devices and, if you want to use it, you have to look in How to configure the Netgear router
Steps to configure the Netgear router
How to configure the Netgear router to configure one you have to follow the steps below by Smart Wizard
1. First, connect your modern internet port of the Netgear router and the computer to the LAN ports
2. Turn off the modern computer, router and cable and turn it on and wait for a moment until the boot is finished
3. In the web browser it is assumed that one must enter the IP address of the router in the mentioned file and press enter
4. One will be required to log in to the router
5. The default username is admin and the default password is password and both are case sensitive
6. In the case of how to configure the netgear router if the default username and password do not work, then you will be asked to change it; otherwise, it will be required to perform the factory reset
7. Click on the setup wizard once the screen appears, click Yes and press Next and it will detect the Internet connection for the wired Internet connection. The configuration wizard detects the dynamic IP, press the following one and the router saves the configuration, you must not change the connection. default settings up to and unless the Internet service provider provides the specific DNS information that needs to be configured
8. If the individual wishes to verify if they are connected to the Internet, select the router status in Maintenance
Install Netgear Router by an individual
If the individual wishes to configure the router, Netgear Genie must follow the next step
1. First, connect the DSL port of the Netgear DSL modem router to the telephone line, which can be done by demanding the Ethernet cable that will actually help you connect the computer to any LAN port
2. In the Internet browser, although one will automatically go to the Netgear Genie configuration screen, click Yes and press Next
3. You will be asked to select the country and click Next.
4. The configuration wizard will detect the Internet connection.
5. The DSL connection will require a login to connect to the Internet and ask you to enter your username and password and once the details are entered, click Next
6. The router will apply the Internet settings once it is completed, the person can verify if he is connected to the Internet simply by clicking on Take me to the Internet and it will appear with the details.
7. In case the individual is confused about how to configure the Internet router or cannot do so, he can seek help from the specific Internet provider