You may have faced that your device does not support this version error when downloading different applications from the Google Play Store. It is one of the really annoying situations we face. As we all know, the store is the only official application source for all Android devices.
Addressing this error in an application source of this type is really disturbing and, therefore, we must rectify it as soon as possible. There are alternative solutions to this problem, which is to look for third-party sources. However, we are not sure of the level of privacy offered by these applications.
Solve Your Device isn’t Compatible with this Version on Android 2019
If you face the problem, this article will help you get out of it. We will provide you with some of the best methods to obtain a perfect solution for this error; All you have to do is root your device. Just follow them carefully.
Method 1: By using Market Helper Tool
It is the perfect solution so that your device is not compatible with this version. This method works well on a 100% rooted Android device. All you need to do is install SuperSU on your Android device.
- Open your web browser and look for the Market Helper APK option in your search bar.
- Select and download the latest version of the application on your Android device.
- Now, open the application to add modifications. You can easily do it simply by displaying the menu. Once this is done, simply follow the following procedure: –> Select the type of device you are using.–>Choose the model of the device you are using.–>Choose your location.–>Select your provider if necessary.
- Once you have carefully followed the above procedure; Then click on the “Activate” option at the bottom of the home screen and in the SuperSu application to obtain root permissions.
- Once done; A notification message will appear on your home screen that shows “Activated successfully.”
- It means that you have successfully obtained the perfect solution for your query on how to repair your device is not compatible with this version of Android and now you can work effortlessly with your Google Play Store.
- In case you still have difficulties accessing your Google Play Store and the message “this item is not available in your country” appears, you need a VPN application such as Opera VPN on your device.
Method 2: Uninstall Google Play Updates
If you are a game lover and you have to get irritated with the error, it is the perfect solution that will allow you to access several games effortlessly. All you need to do is uninstall Google Play updates from your device; That’s. Your device is not compatible with this version can sometimes occur with Clash of Clans. Simply follow the step-by-step procedure detailed below:
- Go to the option Settings of your device and then advance with the option Application manager / Applications / My applications according to your Android device.
- Now, select the Google Play Store option and then click on it.
- Once done; Now click on the “Uninstall updates” option so that your device is not compatible with this version without root.
Method 3: Change the Model Number
Here comes another solution to this problem. It is a two-step process that must have a little patience and extra care to reduce the chances of failure. (Mainly works on Samsung devices).
Step I: Edit Build.prop/Model number:
You can easily obtain the Model Number or Build.prop from your Android phone simply by entering the About phone option in the Settings option. Once you’ve found it; You should edit it, which you can easily do by following the steps outlined below: –
- Open your web browser and perform a Google search for information on the latest version of your Android phone. You should do it just to get a new model number for your phone.
- Once this is done, now choose the model number according to your location and simply copy it for future use.
- Now, download the ES File Explorer Manager application from your Google Play Store.
- You must then open this downloaded application. You can proceed to the next step to resolve that your device is not compatible with this version.
- Enable Root Explorer and Show hidden files.
- Once this is done; look for the “System” file on the “/” page and simply click on it.
- Now, look for the build.prop or model number of your Android device here and then rename it as xbuild.prop. One thing you really need to keep in mind is that you must provide root access to your device.
- Copy and paste the xbuild.prop file into the location of your SD card and then open it with ES Note Editor.
- You can change all ro.product.name, model, device and ro.build.product = with the last model number you have copied previously.
- your device is not compatible with this versionNow edit the file ro.build.version.release = on your Android operating system and save the changes made.
- Return to the xbuild.prop file on the system under ‘/’ and then rename it as build.prop.
- Now pass your file on your SD card.
- Once this is done, now open the properties and simply change the permissions.
- Restart your device to make sure all changes have been made correctly previously.
Step II: Use a VPN To get app access:
The message provided above will allow you to obtain a perfect solution for your device that is not compatible with this version of Pokemon Go. It still does not work properly; It may be due to the absence of your location’s VPN number. You can simply download a VPN application like Opera VPN and connect to it.
Surely you will have obtained a perfect solution for this error. Simply get access to your Google Play Store now and enjoy installing your favorite applications on your Android device.