If your Yahoo mail account has been locked or blocked, and you cannot access your account? Then you don’t need to worry. You can easily Unlock your Yahoo Account by using simple troubleshooting steps.
Therefore, Yahoo is very strict in keeping user’s account security and as a point related to its products & services. Thus, there be times, whenever there is any failure with its products, it may lead to a raid that is yahoo mail account gets locked or blocked under Yahoo policies. It automatically gets unlocked after 12 hours, but you can always regain access to your account immediately using the Sign-in Helper.
So, let’s see how you can unlock your Yahoo mail account and get you back in easily.
Easy Steps to Unlock Yahoo Account:
- Step 1: First of all, you have to visit Yahoo Help Forum Page by using a web browser on your computer/laptop.
- Step 2: Then you will need to hit on the “Account Locked” option, and then tap on the “Sign-in Helper” option.
- Step 3: Enow, you will have to enter your recovery Yahoo Mail Email Address and Phone Number.
- Step 4: Then Yahoo will send an “Account Key” at your recovery Email Address and Phone Number. Or you may be requested for the security questions.
- Step 5: Next, verify your Email Address and Phone Number to see “Account Key” and then submit that key in the required field. Or give you can provide the correct answers to the few security questions associated with your Yahoo account.
- Step 6: Follow the on-screen instructions, and complete the procedure of Unlock the Yahoo Account quickly. Then you will regain access to your locked Yahoo account promptly.
Now you are done.
In this manner, you can effectively and efficiently Unlock Yahoo Account and restored it simply.