In a recently published ranking, Lufthansa Airlines leads the list of the top 20 airlines that are the best options to fly with your family. The airline is known for its comfort and luxury that it offers at an affordable price. Lufthansa Airlines is the largest German airline and together with its subsidiaries, it is the largest airline in Europe in terms of passengers transported. The name Lufthansa is derived from the German word Luft which means “air” and Hansa, which means the Hanseatic League. This airline is also one of the 5 founding members of Star Alliance, which is the largest airline alliance in the world. Lufthansa Airlines is among the airlines that believe that traveling should be accessible to everyone. That is why they have special facilities for all travelers for whom traveling can be a bit problematic.
Lufthansa Airlines check-in options
- Mobile check-in
- Online check-in (web registration)
- Self-service check-in at the airport
- Ticket counter check-in at the airport
- Check-in on the sidewalk at the airport
How do I check-in online at Lufthansa Airlines?
- Open the web browser using a mobile phone or computer
- Go to https://www.lufthansa.com/us/en/online-check-in
- Press the Enter key
- The online web check-in page will open
- You will receive a message here: online check-in starts from 24 hours and up to 45 minutes before your flight (90 minutes for international flights)
- Enter the passenger’s first name, last name and registration locator
- Then you will have to click on search for your trip, which can be found on the right side of the open page
- Finally, you can Check-in directly from here.
Also Read: Lufthansa Name Change Policy
The online check-in requirements
The check-in period begins from 24 hours and ends 45 minutes before the scheduled departure time; It depends on the cities of departure and destination. To check-in online, you will need to have your electronic ticket number, confirmation code or frequent flyer account.