OkCupid dating site has lots of fake profiles and users reported that their OkCupid account was suspended for no reason. Many users subscribe to their premium service to explore the entire site, but due to poor customer service, they have tried to get a refund. If you are one of them, try to permanently delete Occupied account, this step by step tutorial will help you.
How to Permanently Delete Occupied Account
- Head to https://www.okcupid.com and log in from the top-right corner.
- Login to your OkCupid account by entering email and password in the fields and clicking Login.
- After login, click on the profile picture and tap on “Settings”.
- Scroll down the setting page to find the line says “Need a break? Go here to disable or delete your account” and click “Go here”.
- On the next screen, a message says, “We’re sorry to see you go! Help improve OkCupid by letting us know how we did” and click next.
- Now answer a few questions, such as what do you leave out? Would you recommend OkCupid to a friend if you would like to participate in a survey for OkCupid in the future?
- Lastly, you have two options to disable my account or delete my account.
- If you need a break from OkCupid, click Disable my account. When you disable your account, sign back in anytime to reactivate it. Your account will no longer appear to other people on OkCupid.
- To delete OkCupid account, tap on “Delete My Account” and enter your password to confirm it’s you. When you delete your account, everything is permanently gone. Your account will no longer appear to other people on OkCupid. Click “delete” after entering your password, it’s done!
If you have any problem deleting your OkCupid account, please let us know in the comment box.