PDF is not printing
If you get annoyed with a printing problem and have trouble doing it, you shouldn’t worry. To contact the experts, it is better to use the helpline number to solved problems by technical experts. You can find help here:
Why can’t I print a PDF?
Make sure the printer is set as the default printer:
• To launch the keyboard using the keyboard, you need to tap the Windows logo key and press R at the same time.
• Enter “control” and tap “Ok”.
• Tap on “Devices and Printers” under “Large Icons”.
• You must make sure that a green mark is attached to the printer, and it is set as the default.
• If this is not the case, right-click the printer and tap Set as Default Printer.
• Now the pdf will not print an HP printer problem
Please complete the repair process or re-create the PDF:
When a PDF file contains corrupt or incompatible data, the file will not print successfully. Here are two test methods:
Acrobat Reader Print As Image Feature:
• You need to open a PDF file in Acrobat Reader.
• Tap the print icon on the toolbar.
• Select the Advanced option; you should check the Print as picture option. You should go and touch OK.
• You need to know if a PDF can be printed.
Try restoring a new PDF:
• Choose a recovery method for your new PDF:
• Once you’ve downloaded a PDF using a URL or the cloud, it’s important to download and save it to your hard disk again.
• Once you have created a PDF, you should create a new one and save it to your hard disk
• Acrobat Reader requires Save As …: To save the file to your hard disk, tap File, and then tap Save As.
Open a new PDF file on your hard disk and try printing if it works efficiently