If you accidentally deleted some Android text messages, you can recover deleted text messages Android without computer as it is not difficult as it seems to solve this problem. If you do not have a text message backup application, you can install it and any new action may delete text data.
How to recover deleted text messages using GT File Recovery.
- Download and install the application on your Android device.
- Select the option “Restore SMS”.
- Scan your phone using the application and recover deleted text messages.
Here’s the procedure to recover deleted text messages Android without computer:
- Download the GT Recovery app to your Android phone and launch it on your phone. Go into its main interface, you can see all its features.
- Click on “Restore SMS”.
- Scan for deleted text messages. If you did not save the recovered files, click the “Start a new scan” button to activate the data scanning process. Wait for it to end.
- Select and receive deleted messages.
- As soon as the scanning procedure is completed, select the text from the list. You can also view the phone number and mark the messages you want.
- Click “Restore selected SMS” to restore them.
- Now view the recovered text messages on your Android device by clicking on the “View Results” option.
Recover text messages on your Android phone from Google Backup
Many Android devices already have built-in automatic backup and recovery features that synchronize data with your Google account, with the exception of text messages. You can also use applications such as SMS Backup + or SMS Backup & Restore, to recover deleted text messages Android stored in your Gmail account without using computer.
To back up text messages to your Google account using the app, follow these steps:
- Take your Android device and go to Settings. Find “Accounts” in the “Personal” section.
- Click on Google. If you are not logged in, log in using the account you used to back up your messages.
- Go to the Play Store and install the SMS Backup + application. Launch the app.
- Check the “Connect” box. Sign in using the same Gmail account. If you see the “First Backup” popup, skip it.
- Go to the main application window and click “Restore”. All saved text messages will be restored. Deleted messages will also be recovered after this process.
- Often users are not interested in paying for data recovery software and want to get free recovery tools. The procedures for retrieving deleted texts on Android without a PC have some limitations.
These some of the freeways to recover deleted text messages Android without Computer and for best results, it is advisable to seek help from a professional Android data recovery tool or professionals for safe data recovery.