Reset your iPhone to factory settings
Factory reset means that you erase all data, applications, etc. from your phone and then reset your phone when you buy it. You may need to reset the phone when you sell or service your phone for security reasons. So, if you own an iPhone and want to know about resetting iPhone to factory settings, you should read this article. You can easily set the iPhone to factory default without any technical knowledge. Just follow the steps below to reset your iPhone to factory settings.
Steps to Set Up iPhone Recovery Factory
• Open your iPhone
• Go to phone settings
• Now tap General
• In the section, click Reset
• Now tap to delete all content and settings
• If you have set a passcode on your phone, you must enter it.
• A warning window will appear, click delete to continue
• It will take time and your iPhone will be restored to its original factory state.
Reset iPhone without password
For various reasons, you may need to reset your phone to factory settings. Sometimes you need to troubleshoot your phone. You need an iPhone password to reset iPhone. Let’s say you don’t remember your password, then reset your iPhone to a factory default password. Well, you can do so by following the steps below.
• You must first back up your phone
• Now connect your phone to your computer via USB and open iTunes
• You can see Restore iPhone by clicking on it
• A dialog box will appear, click the Restore button
• Then click Next and accept the terms and conditions
• Click Next and wait for the process to complete
IPhone reset does not work
If for some reason iPhone resets to factory settings, you can try using recovery mode. Follow the steps below and try resetting your iPhone to factory settings
• Start iTunes on your computer
• Now turn off your iPhone
• Connect your iPhone to your computer and hold down the Home button until Connect to ITunes appears
• A message will appear stating that it is detecting iPhone in recovery mode and you need to restore it
• Click OK, iPhone will be reset to factory settings
If you are unable to complete these steps or still do not reset your iPhone, you should contact iPhone customer service. Contact our trusted third iPhone customer support number now for a quick solution.