As everyone knows, Google Play Games is an online gaming service and development toolkit that allows all Android users to play games more efficiently. In addition, the application provides users with some outstanding features such as cross-platform cloud storage, classification, achievements and helps connect to social networks through games. Therefore, it is very advantageous to have a Google Play Games account to play the most popular games worldwide such as Clash of Clans, PubG.
But sometimes, users have to see a problem that Google Play Games does not work and in that scenario, the user lost his cool and almost feels tormented. As all the achievements and the leaderboard are in the stack and they have to save the data and solve the problem. If you face such a situation, then you should not worry about it. Like everything you need you will be reading this article to get a reliable solution to the problem.
Steps to solve the problem Google Play games don’t work
There are times when a user faces problems with Google Play Games and cannot play with the account he created to play. The user should see the login error if it is the situation that worries him and must follow the steps indicated:
• First of all, you must restart the device and then check if the problem is resolved or not.
• Otherwise, if you are acquiring a strong connection, you should check if the Google Play Store app and Download Manager are enabled or not. And also, you must clear the cache or data.
• To clear the cache or data, you must go to Settings in which to choose the Device option.
• In the Device section, you must click on the application and select the All option.
• Subsequently, you must click on Google Play Store or Download Manager. And also make sure that both options are enabled.
• If you have not enabled the options, click the Enable option and enable it.
• In addition, you must click on the Clear data option and then click on the Accept option for both applications to clear the stored data and cache.
In addition, as you complete the previous steps, you can clear the cache and data stored in applications. In addition, to solve the problem of Google Games that does not work, you must verify password protection and content filters. And to do that job, you must go to Settings and where you can reset passwords.
Another way to solve problems Google Play games don’t work
In addition to following the above steps, the problem still persists, so you should try to uninstall and reinstall the Play Store application updates. Simply follow the steps mentioned to do so.
• First, you must go to Settings on your mobile device and select the Device option.
• Then, you must choose the Applications option and go to Google Play Store in the All option.
• In addition, you must click on the Uninstall updates option. In this way, the application will return to the original version that came with your device.
• In addition, you must open the Google Play Store application to solve the problem of Google Play Games that does not work and then go to the home screen of your mobile device.
• After that, you should wait for 5-10 minutes for the application to update automatically.
• Then you must restart the Google Play Store application.
This way, you will no longer see the problem with your mobile device and you will be able to access Google Play Games to play your favorite games like Clash of Clans, PubG and all without problems.