Gmail is the most important part of your business that handles every detail of your bank transactions, and all information related to your work is provided in your email account. So you should know that Google has many functions to secure accounts. Here are the methods to get a solution for which your Gmail account is suspended and the most asked question is how to recover your suspended Gmail account.
Recover a suspended Gmail account
Instructions to recover a suspended Gmail account that will help you get back your Gmail account.
- The first step is to sign in to your Google Admin console account. (sign in with your administrator account and don’t use @ Gmail at the end of the email)
- Open the user account page now.
- At the top right, you will see a “reset”, click on this option. (if you do not see the “reset” option, you will have to wait 24 hours, then the restrictions will be automatically restored. You can now use other Google services).
- A popup message appears, tap “Reset user”.
- Your Gmail account will be activated in about 10 to 15 minutes and you can now access your Gmail account.
Similar Post: How to recover Gmail Account
How to Fix a Locked (Suspended) Gmail account?
- Go to Gmail.com.
- Try to log in to the suspended Google Gmail account. Gmail will ask you to provide a phone number to send you a security code.
- Enter the phone number instead of the registration number.
- After entering the number, continue to the next step. You will receive a message with a security code on your phone.
- Type the code and continue and you will be prompted to change your password.
- Type the password you want to use, but make sure to set a unique and reliable password.
After changing the password, you will be able to use the suspended Gmail account again.
If you still cannot access your Gmail account, please try this operation.
- Check if your email address is spelled correctly.
- When entering the password, make sure that “Caps Lock” is turned off.
- Try to clear the browser history.
- Change your browser and try to sign with another browser.
This was the process of recovering your suspended Gmail account. However, if you cannot resolve your problem, you can seek help from the Google team or post your queries on the Google forum to get a quick response.