When a user attempts to establish a LAN connection, problems arise, sometimes indicating as ” Unidentified Network No Internet Access.” Also, you may see a yellow exclamation point on the network icon indicating an unknown network LAN error.
In addition, such issues occur only after updating the Windows version, lost or damaged device drivers, invalid network settings, and more. To solve this, all you need to do is review the methods listed, which will solve the problem immediately. Be sure to follow each step of the following method and get rid of this error.
How to Fix Unidentified Network No Internet Access in Windows 10
Method 1: Run Network Troubleshooter
- Click on the Win + I button together on the keyboard.
- Now, tap on Network & Internet options.
- Select the Network Troubleshooting option available on the left.
- Wait a few minutes for the tool to detect the error.
- When the process is complete, check to see if the problem is resolved.
Method 2: Renewing IP Addresses to Fix Errors
- First, find your way to the Start Menu.
- Click on the search bar and type cmd.exe.
- Tap on the best match from the following list.
- If a popup appears, press Yes and continue again.
- Enter the command: ipconfig / release.
- Next, press the Enter button,
- Enter the command: ipconfig / renew.
- Tap the Enter button and continue.
Method 3: Reset IPP / TCP
- Go to the Start Menu.
- Click on the Run dialog box.
- Fill in the CMD into the required box.
- Press the Enter button.
- In the command prompt, enter the command: netsh int IP reset.
- Press the Enter key and continue.
- Finally, wait patiently until the procedure is complete.
Method 4: Update Network Adapter Drivers
- Press the Win + S button on your keyboard at the same time.
- Enter devmms.msc in the box.
- Click Ok and continue.
- In Device Manager, click on Network Adapter.
- Now right-click on Network customizers to expand the list.
- Select on Update driver.
- Then, tap on the option, “Automatically search for the latest driver software.”
- Finally, wait a while for the procedure to finish and then reboot your system.
Step 5: Reinstall Network Adapter Drivers
- On your system, press the Win + S button at the same time on your keyboard.
- Type devmgmt.msc into the required field to launch Device Manager.
- Next, tap on Network Adapter and expand the category.
- Click on the best match and select the Uninstall device.
- Now that a pop-up is displayed, click Uninstall to confirm the process.
- Once the drive is installed, restart your operating system.
- Finally, check if the problem has been resolved.
Step 6: Change DNS Server
- On the Start Menu, click on the Control Panel.
- Switch views to Small icons by View.
- Tap on Network and Sharing Center.
- Click on Change Settings Adapter from the left.
- Now select a LAN connection.
- Then tap Properties.
- Find Internet Protocol Version 4.
- Double-tap on the same.
- Then scroll down and set the DNS server address to 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199.
- Press Ok and confirm the change.
Everyone, make sure to follow the above-given methods correctly to get rid of the problem “Unidentified Network No Internet Access” quickly.