Vietnam Airlines is the national airline of Vietnam. It has an advanced fleet consisting of the latest aircraft that offers the best combinations of comfort and luxury to its customers. It has a very informative website that can help you book, change and cancel your flight. It also offers additional amenities such as pick-up and drops to the airport, fast luggage, etc. Also, Vietnam Airlines cancellation policy is very good which attracts passengers to book a ticket. This article will help you to understand about Vietnam Airlines refund policy and procedure and how to claim for a refund.
It is one of the best airlines if you want to travel to Vietnam because it offers connectivity to all major cities. Booking conditions, reservations, changes, cancellations, and refunds are very flexible and offer passengers the ability to change or cancel a flight, even at the last minute.
What is Vietnam Airlines Refund Policy?
- The refund policy always depends on the rental conditions that apply to your ticket. You can check them in the email you received when booking your flight.
- Refunds will be made to the original payment source used at the time of booking the flight.
- Vietnam Airlines offers you the flexibility to change the date, time, route and destination of your flight even 3 hours before your scheduled flight departure.
- By using this service, you can avoid flight cancellation. There is no limit to the number of times you can change your flight, but the same should allow for the conditions of transportation that apply to your ticket.
- You can request a refund at any time because there is no time limit for such a request, the only condition is that you will pay a cancellation fee and it will be deducted from the refund.
- Most tickets are refundable and the cancellation fee is directly related to the class of ticket booked and the route.
How to Request a refund from Vietnam Airlines?
- You can visit the Vietnam Airlines website and request a refund by following the cancellation process listed there. You must provide your flight number and booking code.
- You can also apply by sending an email from your registered email address. In case you have any doubts, you can get in touch with Vietnam Airlines customer service or simply send a fax requesting the same.
- Once the cancellation is complete, you must complete the refund request form available when you sign up on the site, or you can also email this.
- After receiving the return form, the buyer is paid a refund. The time required for a refund also depends on the buyer’s bank.
- If you booked your ticket through a travel agency, then the same agency will help you with the formalities and get a refund.